Monday, May 28, 2012

Off the Grid...


A Junco at the feeder. They are very tame, and make have kind of a cool call.
I'm getting very behind in my posting, not for lack of time, but for lack of electricity and internet. It takes a long time to upload photos, and put a post together, which I love doing, but I'm totally relying on the generator charging the computer and running the internet long enough to do that, and for most of today, I could not get either to work. I was a bit worried that I had somehow fried the battery bank, or the power inverters, but all is well tonight, finally. I will try to post yesterday's and then get caught up tomorrow, if I can. I don't want to push my luck tonight, since I've just got it all working right again!

I got some good pictures the other day of the female woodpecker, but caught the male, with his red head, yesterday. I never get tired of birds at a feeder.

No comments:

Post a Comment