Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday, 5/23 AM

Light through the trees at 10 pm

Jack and Raven settled in for the night


10 pm



Just before bed, nearly 11



About 11 this morning, on our way to the pond

Only a NON-local person would take pictures of moose poop. It does, however, admittedly, fascinate me. It is dry, oblong, and kinda neat looking. I'm taking each of my students back his own piece of moose poop. Think they'll appreciate it?


The pond


Hey, what was that splash? What's that, in the middle of the picture, eyeing me?

VERY cool! And not really very afraid of me.

A blue-sky morning, for sure!


Tricky is ready to go for a walk! I don't blame him. It is a GORGEOUS morning here.

End of the driveway. Bulbs and rhubarb plant watered.

Should we go left?

Nope, Tricky decided to go right. And not to wait for me!
And, now, I'm actually off to go a different direction, Tricky and I, to see if we can find the Sandhill Cranes. I haven't head them this morning, so who knows. But there's no sign of Mama Moose, so it seems a good time to go out exploring. Love this place. My heart is both open, and full.

2 comments:

  1. God those photos are LOVELY. I've never seen moose poop so thanks for the education. You sound very happy indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM happy. Happier than I have ever been, I think. It's a good feeling, to know you can BE so happy in a place. A heart home. My photography skills are nonexistent, so know that, in order for ME to get a decent picture, it just has to be the scenery itself that is perfect!

    ReplyDelete